Terms and conditions
Ordering and Payment Procedure
1. Select the item, specify the necessary options, add the item to cart and send the order to us.
2. You can choose one of the proposed payment methods: online payment with the card (Paysera), online payment with the card (Paypal), bank transfer, cash*.
3. All orders are made only with 100% prepayment.
4. If the desired mirror configuration is not available, you can make an individual order. Just send us a message with a description to info [ ] artledshop.com.
5. We coordinate all orders with the client in writing, by indicating the configuration, price, layout of the mirror, as well as technical details.
*accepted only in
6. We offer free delivery directly to the client by courier service.
7. Time of delivery does not include the average time of the item production that is specified on each item. Taking into account that we ship items worldwide, it may be 3 to 14 days. Our consultants inform the client about the delivery in each particular case and send a tracking link, if possible.
8. Delivery is carried out “to the door”, we ask the clients to take care of bringing the items into the house (into the apartment).
9. Delivery occurs only on business days.
10. If the courier cannot reach you, or is unable to deliver to the particular address (closed territory, access system, restricted access, etc.), the items are taken back to the terminal. The costs associated with the re-delivery are separately paid by the client, as well as any other costs associated with the inability to deliver the items.
11. Each mirror is packaged in a reinforced cardboard or plywood box.
Damage to Items
13. If the items were delivered with damage that occurred during transportation, we ask you to inform the delivery agent about this defect as soon as possible and contact us. The delay in filing such a complaint may result in our refusal to fulfill the warranty obligations for the replacement of the damaged item, since over time it is difficult to identify the one who is guilty of damaging the item. It is to your interests to report the defect as soon as possible - this will help us quickly to identify the cause of the damage and to replace the item.
14. All items have a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty (1 year for legal entities). The warranty period is calculated from the date of delivery of the items to the final consumer.
16. Once we receive the item, we investigate the reason and set the deadline for troubleshooting or replacement of the item. The waiting period and conditions are negotiated separately in each particular case. The client is obliged to keep all the purchase documents and the original packaging of the item. The items without original packaging are not accepted.
17. The client performs forwarding of the items under the warranty at his own expense.
18. Warranty liability applies only to the defects arising from the reasons inherent in the goods being sold.
Warranty is not possible if:
19. there is mechanical damage, which appeared due to a fault of the client;
20. it is stated that the manufacturer’s warranty seal or serial number is damaged, the unauthorized penetration was taking place and/or the buyer himself tried to eliminate the damage;
21. there is damage, which appeared as a result of natural disasters, lightning, fire, flood, etc.;
22. there is damage, which appeared as a result of penetration of foreign objects, liquids, insects, etc.;
23. there is damage, which appeared as a result of the effect of chemical agents;
24. there is damage, which appeared as a result of the instability or breakdown of electrical voltage, mismatch of parameters of communication cables, as well as other domestic factors (dirt, smoke, dust, moisture, etc.);
25. damage is related to the fact that the item was not used according to the user guide, the conditions of storage and transportation were not observed, and if the item was not installed according to the user guide;
26. the damage is related to the fact that the item was not used for its intended purpose or was used for professional purposes;
27. the goods were not operated in accordance with the safety regulations;
28. the goods were not operated in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations.
Right to Cancel
29. You are entitled to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The term to cancel the contract expires after 14 days from the day when you purchased the item or when a third party, except for the carrier and specified by you, took possession of the item.
30. The client pay the costs of delivery in case of return of items.
31. Items should be returned within 14 days upon the
cancellation of the contract to the following address: Eurotop LTD,
34. You are responsible for reduction of the value of the items that arise as a result of improper use, by disregarding the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
35. The returned items should be securely packed and clearly labeled “RETURN” on the package.
36. The consumer's right to cancel the contract is excluded in case of individual orders agreed in writing.
37. You should declare your right to cancel in writing, by telling us: client’s name, surname, address, order number, date of delivery of the items
38. The returned item must be in the original packaging and free of defects. If a defect is found within the framework of the return conditions, we shall be entitled to refuse compensation.
39. The right to cancel does not apply to legal entities.
Limitation of Liability
40. Eurotop LTD shall not be liable for any damage inflicted on you, the third parties, property or pets due to violation of the rules of the operation instructions of the goods (all presented on the website). Eurotop LTD shall not be liable for improper use of the goods, for the use other than as intended, as well as for the unauthorized repair or attempt to repair, as well as for any other consequences of the use of the goods presented on this website. Proper installation and use of fireplaces in accordance with the instructions, understanding of the installation and operation rules - is the sole responsibility of the client.
41. When purchasing items through a cart, you agree to these terms and conditions (put a checkbox), as well as the ordering by e-mail or any other interaction with this website implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
42. Goods, prices, services and images on this website are informative. Provided information does not entail any legal relationship between the creators of the website and its users. The goods can be visually different from the images on the website, as well as the cost of the goods can be changed without notice. Since manufacturers are continuously improving their products, we can not guarantee the absolute accuracy of the description.
43. Prices of goods and services are stated inclusive of VAT 21%, except for countries for which VAT 0% is applied. Usually, in such cases, VAT and possible import duties are paid by the client upon receipt of the goods.
44. Legal entities of the European Union with a valid VAT number are entitled to purchase items at a rate of 0% VAT.